Get the Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle for Your Camping Outdoor Living
- A big volume more than 32oz/900ml is a basic need for a camping water bottle
- Easy to take on the go with handle design, either on hand or on the packbag
- Durability in tough environment, we surely need our camping stainless steel bottle to be strong enough
- Keep water cold or hot for longer time enough in any environment we are being during camping living
01: RTIC Gallon Camping Stainless Steel Bottle
- Extra wide opening for easy filling, drinking, and cleaning
- Built-in steel handle makes the RTIC jug easy to carry
- Constructed from premium grade, 18/8 stainless steel that’s non-toxis, non-leaching, and BPA free
- Vacuum insulated to keep liquids and beverages fresh
02: Coleman Insulated Stainless Steel Growler Water Bottle Camping 64oz
- Durable, double walled, vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel design keeps beverages hot in the growler up to 41 hours and cold up to 76 hours
- BPA free construction sheds worry
- Textured grip is glove friendly, keeping hands warm and dry when you pour from the 64 ounce growler
- Double hinge tpu lid tether is flexible, preventing wear and tear
- Bolt on, high impact, full grip handle ensure you’ll never lose the cap
Lids are easy to open, easy to close, and easy to take it on the go; 64oz is the perfect size for camping water bottle and keeps drinks ice cold for more than 24 hours to meet your hydration needs.
Coleman has long history for outdoor camping living products, it’s highly recommended for their stainless steel growlers.
03: DrinkTanks 64 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beer Growler Water Bottle
- The perfect mini keg for the craft beer lover. Keeps your cold beverages cold for 45 hours and warm beverages warm for 25 hours
- Made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel and has double wall vacuum insulation
- Durable, vacuum tight lid prevents any leaks and keeps beer ice cold and carbonated wherever you go, holding up to 60 PSI
- Carry and pour your favorite beer with ease with our custom designed, easy-pour handle
- Toss your DrinkTank in the dishwasher for easy cleaning before your next refill
Perfect growler 64oz stainless steel water bottle. This thing looks good, is very tough, and seals tighter than any other growler I’ve encountered. I’ve taken this to the park hours after a fill up and the beer is still cold. I’ve left it in my fridge for a week after a fill up before opening and the beer is still fresh.
04: Stanley Classic Outdoor 64oz Beer Growler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Beer Container
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The Stanley Growler Gift Set comes with a 64oz vacuum-insulated growler. Perfect for any lover of the great outdoors
- SAVOR EACH SIP: With a vacuum-insulated body and foam-insulated lid, the Stanley beer growler keeps your brew cold for 24 hours and iced for up to 4 days. Fancy some soup or coffee? Pour it into your growler and keep it hot for 18 hours
- DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE: Whether you’re camping or fishing, chilling at the backyard or toasting to the good life at the beach, the BPA-free 18/8 stainless steel withstands all the action and never rusts or breaks
- LEAK-PROOF AND PACKABLE: A beefy locking mechanism means you’ll never have to worry about leaks. You’ll also love the easy-to-carry handle and the dishwasher-safe construction that makes it easier for you to clean your rugged growler and tumblers
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: ‘BUILT FOR LIFE’. Since 1913, we’ve promised to provide rugged, capable gear for food and drink. Built to last a lifetime is a promise. And We still offer you a lifetime warranty about our products
05: Hydro Flask Oasis Water Jug – Stainless Steel & Vacuum Insulated 128 oz, 64 oz
- TempShield insulation eliminates condensation and keeps contents the perfect temperature
- BPA-free and phthalate-free; 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- The smaller opening allows for easy pouring while the larger opening allows for easy filling
- Features a new slip-free and dishwasher safe powder coating, along with a lifetime warranty
HydroFlask always maintains its reputation. However, it is very heavy once it is filled, so it can be tiring to carry around every day. Also, it’s a pain to drink from. You should pour it into a smaller cup or, like me, get an “extra long reusable straw” because it’s very heavy to tilt back to drink when it’s more than half full. But it’s a nice sturdy water bottle and I feel like I get enough water every day with this one.
06: YETI Rambler Gallon Jug, Vacuum Insulated, Stainless Steel with MagCap
- Complete with all the features you expect from a Rambler: 18/8 stainless steel, double-wall vacuum insulation, and a No Sweat Design
- The Gallon Jug also has a full inch of Lid Insulation which ensures your drinks stay frosty or piping hot longer
- Outfitted with YETI’s MagCap which locks into its dock so you can chug without worry
- Give your Rambler Jug a home in the truck bed or ATV with the Rambler Jug Mount (sold separately)
- The dimensions of the Gallon Jug are: 12 1/2 in tall and 6 1/2 in wide
Great water jug. I am a big guy and this keeps a lot of water cold for a long time. I originally gave 4 stars but now 2 after a few months of use as you have to make sure the lid is on tight to prevent it from leaking. It shouldn’t be a big deal but this makes the lid SUPER hard to take off for a refill. A better lid/gasket design for the lid is a necessity as a rubber mallet is now standard to take the lid off.
Edit: Contacted Yeti and they sent me a replacement lid for free that solved the problem. Been using everyday for almost a year now with great success. However, it’s very heavy once filled so carrying on a daily basis is an adjustment if you aren’t aware of the weight combined of the water bottle and the water filled in it. ALSO, drinking out of it can be tricky. You should either pour it into a smaller cup or do what I did, where I bought “super long reusable straws” because tilting it back to drink it is very heavy when it’s more than half way full. But it’s a great sturdy water bottle and I feel I get enough water daily being pregnant with this flask.
There are more different stainless steel water bottles with different designs and quality for camping. And some brands are still not available on Amazon, you can leave comments about your favorite water bottle for your camping living here.