It is uncomfortable and unpleasant for you to drink hot water in the hot summer days, which further drains you especially when you are enjoying the sunshine at beach. You surely want to drink icy cold water/drinks to get hydrated. So how can you get cool drinks with you anytime and anywhere? Here comes the savior—stainless steel water bottles. The vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottles can keep your drinks cold for up to 12 hours! So what is the vacuum insulated water bottle made of and how does it function so well?
What Is the Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle Made of?
The vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle uses food grade premium material that has also been adopted in industries such as medical industries and tableware industries. This material is anti-rust and is in line with many international regulations like California Prop 65 regulations. Besides, it contains no toxic ingredient like BPA, is eco-friendly and reusable.
How Does the Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle Works?
The vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle adopts double-walled structure, which helps to create an airless space to prevent the heat inside of the walls from transferring to the outside. In this way, the hear can be retained for a long period of time. For some extremely good insulated water bottles, they can keep drinks cold for 24 hrs, enabling users to enjoy their favorite beverages whole day long.
There are countless vacuum insulated water bottles in the market with different designs, brands, prices and performances. You can not buy them all and pick up the best one, which is costly and tiring. So here we list 8 best vacuum insulated water bottles in USA for your reference and wish you can find the loved ones.
8 Best Vacuum Insulated Water Bottles In USA
- Hydro Cell 32 oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle
The Hydro Cell 32 oz water bottle with wide mouth offers you an array of colors and can be customizable. Hydro Cell gives you two replaceable lids for one wide mouth bottle, which enables you to keep the lid clean and have enough break to wash them regularly. This bottle, using premium stainless steel with excellent insulation performance, tolerates no sweat and condensation on its walls, and is free of BPA and plastic ingredients.
- Premium quality
- Anti-leak design
- Easy to clean and use
- Non-slip base
- S’well Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle 64 Oz
- Excellent Construction: Triple-layeredframe withvacuum-insulated technology that boasts superior insulation functionality
- 64 oz big volume offers adequate hydration
- Food grade 18/8(SUS304)stainless steel that is BPA-free
- RTIC Jug 1 Gallon
- The biggest volume: This unparalleled big jug of 1 gallon offer you a day’s hydration. You can even share your drinks with others!
- Convenient handle: The built-in handle is fashionable and allows you to carry it with your fingers.
- Excellent insulation performance that keeps water cold for 12 hrs.
- Easy to fill, use and clean.
- Lifelong warranty against quality issues.
- Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle 64 oz
- TempShield insulation technology tolerates no condensationissuesand keeps drinks cold for up to 18 hours with lid
- Phthalate-free& BPA-free
- 18/8 SUS340 superior food-grade stainless steel
- Unique Fresh Carry Systemensures adequate grip for holding
- YETI Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle 26 oz
- Durable coating/finish, built for long standing, refuses fading and peeling
- Leak-proofdesign eliminates unnecessary spilling issues
- Exclusive trademark ensures premium quality
- Capability of maintaining the temperature inside of the bottle for a longer time due to the double-walled vacuum insulated structure
- Withstand rust, scratches and even worse conditions
- Lifetime warranty is offered
- Klean Kanteen Stainless SteelWater Bottle TKPro
- Electropolished stainless steel 18-8 (SUS304) material
- One-piece doublewalledstainless steel water bottle
- 360degree pouringdesign with pour & twist lid
- Leak-proofand spill-proof design
- Capability of retaining the original flavor
- The best BPAFreevacuum insulated water bottle that keeps water cold for up to 12 hrs with Climate Lock technology.
- Thermos Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle40 oz
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology retains temperatureto the maximum extent;hot for 12 hrs and cold for 24 hrs
- Durable stainless steel material
- No sweating or condensation
- Double functions of the lid allows twisting and pouring
- Large capacityof 40 oz
- CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle with Straw
- Enjoyable drinking: 25% more drink per sip of CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle allows you to enjoy it to your heart’s content. The specially designed bite valve dwarfs bottles of other brands in the market.
- Leak-proof and spill-proof design
- BPA-free, BPF-free, no toxin
- Light weight, durable and dishwasher safe
Frequently Asked Questions
Which water bottle has the best cold retaining performance?
S’well bottle has the best cold retaining performance—their best bottles can keep cold drinks remain icy cold for 48 hrs with their unique Therma-S’well Technology.
- S’well water bottles of 9 oz can be put into your hand bags, enabling you to carry it anywhere you go.
- S’well water bottles ofstandard size 17oz is capable of keeping drinkscold for 36 hrs or hot for 18 hrs.
- The 25oz boasts a large volumeand can keep milk/coffee/beverages cold for up to 48 hrs or hot for 24 hrs.
Brands like Thermos, YETI, Hydro Flask, Camelbak all have agreeable insulation performance. It is worth mentioning that Klean Kanteen has the best Plastic-free stainless steel water bottles.
YETI V.S. Hydro Flask, Which Brand Is Better?
As you know, YETI and Hydro Flask are both world-famous water bottle brands that sell high quality stainless steel 18/8 (SUS304) insulated bottles. So what’s the difference between YETI and Hydro Flask? And which one is better?
① There is no much difference between YETI and Hydro Flask in terms of the size and shape. They both have water bottles that range from 12 oz to 64 oz in weight.
② They both have an array of colors and offer custom colors.
③ YETI water bottle is much more durable as it has a anti-rust and anti-scratch base, while Hydro Flask does not offer customers free boot, and you have to pay for extra money for the small accessory.
④ Hydro Flask water bottle is easier to clean as it has threads on the external shell while YETI water bottle is good at sealing with the threads on the internal shell of bottle’s opening/mouth.
⑤ Hydro Flask has its unique Tempshield technology to achieve better insulation performance. And YETI’s strong sealing technology also overshadows products of many different brands in the market.
⑥ In terms of the weight, Hydro Flask water bottle is lighter than YETI’s when these two bottles are of the same volume.
To conclude, both YETI and Hydro Flask have good insulation performance with their unique technology. They are basically flawless, so you can just buy one that catches your eyes.