Single Wall Water Bottle Is Lightweight
- Single-layer stainless steel bottles are light in weight because of their non-double insulation. Millions of single-layer plastic bottles are thrown away every day, causing huge plastic pollution to our planet’s environment, and each of us definitely wants to make our own contribution to saving plastic use, and considering that stainless steel is completely non-toxic, BPA-free, and reusable, it is a good choice to buy a single-layer stainless steel bottle for daily use instead of a single-layer plastic one.
Double Wall Insulated Bottle Keeps Water Cold
- A double wall stainless steel bottle has a vacuum layer between the double walls that keeps the water cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. In the hot summer, when you are playing on the beach or riding on the road or camping life, surrounded by hot air, you desperately want to drink fresh ice water or something. When this happens, a vacuum insulated water bottle can help you drink ice water anywhere in any environment. And you do not have to face the issue of an entire bottle of warm water in the heat of the day. Here’s how it works, the vacuum insulated layer between the double walls can stop cold or hot energy transferring from inside of the vacuum flask bottle to outside to keep temperature as air or any energy can’t be transferred in a vacuum environment.
Standard Mouth & Wide Mouth Bottles
Standard Mouth Bottle
- Standard mouth bottles typically measure 2.35 inches to 2.75 inches in size and have an opening approximately 1.50 inches (40 mm) wide for drinking.
- The advantage of standard mouth bottle is easy to grip for kids or females with one hand operation.
- From 6oz, 9oz, 12oz, 15oz, 17oz, 20oz, lightweight for easy to take it on the go and fits all of car holders.
- Smaller mouth bottles mean less cold energy coming out of the mouth of the bottle and the bottle can thus have better cold retention performance, keeping the water colder longer compared to a standard mouth stainless steel bottle.
Wide Mouth Bottle
- Wide mouth bottles typically measure 3.5 inches in body and have an opening of approximately 2.50 inches in width for drinking.
- The advantage of wide mouth bottle is easy to clean and easy to add ice block.
- From 18oz, 24oz, 28oz, 32oz, 40oz to 64oz, big volume with different options to take it in camping living or long distance travel.
- The larger capacity allows you to have more ice water in the bottle and keep it cold longer than smaller stainless steel bottles.
To understand how a stainless steel insulated bottle keeps water cold, you can see that there is double-walled stainless steel with a vacuum insulation layer between the double walls to prevent the ice water inside the bottle from getting hot, especially on hot days. If an insulated bottle has a copper lining, the lining will help improve cold or heat retention performance by 10 to 15%, according to our tests on different designs of stainless steel insulated bottles. And the bottle size and cap design also have an effect on keeping water cold for stainless steel bottles. To understand more techniques please reach our product support team at https://www.ecoshinedrinkware.com/contact/