What Is Stainless Steel Water Bottle
A water bottle container that holds water, liquids, beverage for consumption and is made from stainless steel material is a stainless steel water bottle.
What Can I Put in A Stainless Steel Bottle
You can put water, most of the liquids and beverage in a stainless steel bottle. But here you need to know what CAN NOT be put in a stainless steel bottle:
- Do Not put Milk in a stainless steel bottle for a long time, especially hot milk, because milk is rich in nutrients, vitamins. And these elements are easily destroyed at high temperatures, and the microorganisms in it thus multiply rapidly at a suitable temperature, which will finally bring spoilage, diarrhea, abdominal pain and other problems to you.
- Dot Not put Hot Tea in a stainless steel bottle for a long time. Tea are easy to ferment under the conditions of high temperature and constant high temperature. In such a condition, vitamins will be destroyed, aromatic oils be volatilized, tannins and theophylline be leached, reducing the nutrition of tea and making tea soup unscented, tea tastes bitter and harmful.
- Dot Not put Acidic Beverage (such as plum juice, lemon juice, etc.) in the stainless steel bottle for a long time. Stainless steel is most afraid of strong acid. If it is filled with strong acid drinks for a long time, it is likely to damage its inner tank and cause poor insulation. In addition, fruit juice is also not suitable for storage under high temperature to prevent its nutrients from being destroyed; and beverages with high sweetness are prone to cause a large number of microorganisms to grow and deteriorate the bottle.
How Do Stainless Steel Water Bottles Work?
A single wall stainless steel bottle can be a cup, a mug, a container to carry water liquids while walking or driving. It also can be a kettle to boil hot water in camp at the outdoor living.
A double wall stainless steel bottle is also named thermos bottle, or vacuum flask. Vacuum insulated bottle is equipped with a vacuum insulated layer between its double walls so that it can prevent heat moving by convection to keep water liquid beverage ice cold for 24 hours and boiling water hot for up to 12 hours without condensation issue on its outer shell surface. There is also a copper lining on the inner walls to prevent heat transfer by radiation.
How Stainless Steel Bottle Is Made
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling (or deep drawing forming), depends on the design requirement
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads if needed
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel vacuum flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machinery is about 4 hours, creating vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Insulation Test (measure the stainless steel bottle tumbler is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated bottle
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Perform final QC inspection