CamelBak® trademark has no business relationship with Ecoshine Drinkware Limited, therefore we only offer information for sharing.
How Many Ounces in A Camelbak Insulated Water Bottle
Camelbak designs, manufactures, and sells hydration water bottles. Its product line includes plastic water bottle, stainless steel water bottle, mug and tumbler.
Nowadays, Camelbak offers stainless steel insulated water bottles at 12 ounces, 20 ounces, 32 ounces, 40 ounces with Chute cap, Eddy cap, Carry cap, Hot cap, and Beck cap for your cold drinking in hot summer days anywhere.
It is perfectly designed to maintain hydration while at work, on the road, at school or camping. The CamelBak features cutting-edge technology. Our water bottle is made from quality materials, and is insulated. Our insulated water bottle is spill- and leak-proof. It was recently redesigned for better water flow per sip. We designed water bottle for convenience and easy care. It’s also compatible with additional CamelBak products and is dishwasher safe, easy to carry, and made from high-quality materials. The plastic is derived from BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free materials. CamelBak uses spectrographic testing on all plastics used in our insulated water bottles to verify that BPA is not detected at one part per million or greater. The BPA-free materials ensure that your water is as pure as possible. The insulation keeps it cooler and longer. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open. The double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold and free from condensation. Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. The CamelBak Insulated Water Bottle is available in multiple colors and with different measurements and weights.
Camelbak Chute® Mag 12 oz Insulated Water Bottle Stainless Steel (20, 32, 40 ounces)
- Magnet top stows securely while you drink
- Leak-proof when closed
- Easy carry handle
- Easy to Clean: Cap and vessel dishwasher safe
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Eddy® and Hot Cap vessels
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS and BPF free
Your beverage stays perfectly hot or cold no matter where your day takes you with the NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum. A new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink.
Camelbak Eddy®+ 32 oz Insulated Water Bottle Stainless Steel (12, 20, 32, 40 ounces)
- LEAK PROOF INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Eddy+ water bottle with straw features a leak and spill proof cap; It is BPA free, dishwasher safe, and compatible with other CamelBak products
- MORE WATER PER SIP: Our CamelBak water bottle is designed with enhanced technology that produces 25 percent more water per sip; The redesigned bite valve helps you drink more to stay hydrated during daily activities
- BPA FREE WATER BOTTLE: The Eddy+ water bottle is durable, lightweight, and dishwasher safe; The heavy duty plastic is BPA , BPS , and BPF free
- ENGINEERED FOR CONVENIENCE: CamelBak has built our insulated water bottle for convenience and multiple uses; The universal cap is leak proof when closed and spill proof when open
- WE BUILD IT WE BAK IT: Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product
Camelbak Carry Cap 64 oz Insulated Water Bottle Stainless Steel (12, 20, 32, 40 ounces)
- Vacuum Insulated: Double wall vacuum insulated to maintain temperature
- Durable: 18/8 Stainless steel with powdercoat finish
- Stays Dry: Sweat-proof insulation
- Easy to Clean: Cap top rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash stainless steel vessel
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Eddy®, Chute® Mag, and Hot Cap vessels
- 24 Hours Cold, 10 Hours Hot
An everyday, everywhere water bottle. Carry Cap 32 oz water bottle keeps drinks cold for hours with double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty. Shop now.
Camelbak Hot Cap 20 oz Insulated Water Bottle Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Hot or cold: Perfect for taking coffee or tea on the go
- Universal Cap: Compatible with Eddy®, Chute® Mag and Hot Cap stainless steel vessels
- 360° Cap: Drink from any side
- Leak-proof valve twists to open or close
- All parts should be hand washed
- Drink Clean: BPA, BPS and BPF free
The new Hot Cap bottle is a leak-proof 360° cap that allows drinking from any side so you can sip subconsciously. Sweat-proof design and vacuum insulation keep the outside of the bottle dry and your beverage hot for up to 6 hours or cold for up to 24 hours.
Where to Buy Camelbak Water Bottle
You can buy a Camelbak water bottle from Camelbak on-line shop, also its distributor and authorized amazon shop.