How S’well Bottle Works
There are a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel, a copper lining layer on the inner wall for enhancing heat retention performance, and a small top opening mouth with insulated leak-proof cap that can stop hot or cold penetrating through the the bottle opening. All these elements are combined together in a S’Well bottle , thereby successfully keeping drinks ice cold for 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours for our daily hydration drinking.
Where Is S’Well Bottle Made
S’Well Bottle is made in China and is design in New York. It has different unique fashion designs and now is very popular in the global markets.
What Sizes Do S’well Bottles Come in?
The original S’well Bottle includes 9oz, 17oz, 25oz sizes. And now it has more different designs with tumbler, cup, food container etc.
What Is S’well Bottle Made of?
S’well bottle is made by kitchen food grade stainless steel 18-8, which is widely used in tableware, medical, and many different industries. All of its raw materials claim Food Grade, BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Reusable, FDA comply.
How S’Well Bottle Is Made?
Production Manufacturing Processes of S’Well Bottle
There is no difference between S’well’s water bottles and double wall vacuum insulated bottles of other companies in terms of its production manufacturing process. Here are the details:
- Purchasing raw material
- Cutting stainless steel pipes
- Water expansion or stretching process to fabricate outer shell and inner shell
- Cutting pipes to into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming and threading
- Shrinking bottom
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel vacuum flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Fine tune the mouth
- Bottom punching and matching
- Fine tune the bottom
- Rolling up the corners
- Flatting the inner shell top side
- Thread rolling
- Cleaning and drying
- Appearance inspection
- Joint welding
- Waterproof test and leak detection
- Matching cup mouth
- Welding bottom
- Spot welding
- Pressing the match
- Welding inspection of the bottom
- Vacuuming process inside the vacuuming equipment about 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the inner wall and outer wall
- Vacuum insulation performance inspection (Vacuum Insulation Test (measure the stainless steel bottle tumbler is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%)
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Second time fully vacuum insulation test
- Decoration of spray painting or powder coating or transfer printing
- Inspection of spray painting & powder coating
- Laser engraving customized logo / silk screen logo
- Third time 100% vacuum insulation test for each insulated bottle/tumbler/cup
- Assembling with caps and other attachments such as straws, carabiners, and brushes.
- Perform quality inspection
Water Transfer-manufacturing Process for S’well Bottle
What’s so Special about S’well Water Bottles
S’Well Bottle is not only a stainless steel insulated bottle that can keep drinks ice cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours, but also a bottle that has many different, unique and fashionable designs that can bring pleasure when you are getting hydrated or just take it anywhere you go. That’s why it is expensive and popular, you are not only pay for a water bottle but also pay for its logo brand and the artwork design for each bottle.