It is recommended to clean your stainless steel water bottle by hand washing, as you should be prompted to do when purchasing your water bottle, but it is also possible to clean uncoated or premium coated stainless steel water bottles in the dishwasher, here is how to clean your bottle:
Hand Washing to Clean Your Bottle:
01. Prepare a soft brush and dish soap
02. Disassemble all parts including bottle lid, seal gaskets and bottle body
03. Washing every part with dish soap and water (better to use warm water), clean the inside of your bottle with soft brush
04. Stay dry then the cleaning is finished
01. To confirm the durability of the coating on the surface of the stainless steel bottle, it is usually required that the bottle does not have any coating or has a powder coating blank.
02. Disassemble all parts to make sure all parts are separated
03. Put it in the dishwasher together and you’ll need to wash the other dishes together.