The most popular beer can koozie on Amazon is YETI and Brumate, but which one is better? Let’s see the difference and what customers said:
YETI Colster Metal Kooize 12oz. Standard
|Material||Stainless Steel 18-8 (SUS304)|
|Item Weight||0.52 Pounds|
|Item LxWxH||3.2 x 3.2 x 4.2 inches|
- The YETI Colster is like a stainless steel bear hug (or can cooler) for your sodas or longnecks
- The Load-and-Lock Gasket secures your drink in place
- The Colster’s double-wall vacuum insulation keeps your beer or soda frosty longer
- Plus, it has a No Sweat Design, with which you can say adios to damp or frostbitten hands
- The YETI Colster stands 4 7/8 in high and a diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Colsters are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders
- Standard 12 ounce cans and bottles fit like a glove
BrüMate Hopsulator Slim Can Cooler 12oz.
- FITS ALL 12 OZ SLIM CANS: hate warm beer? This Hopsulator keeps it icy-cold, no matter how hot your party gets; works with all slim-style 12 oz beer, energy and soda canned drinks (doesn’t fit Heineken cans)
- 20X COLDER: the Hopsulator features double-walled stainless steel with an extra copper layer that keeps your drinks 20x colder than a standard neoprene can cooler, so that your last sip has the same refreshing kick as the first
- EASY TO USE: it’s a no-brainer to use the Hopsulator; simply push your can into the slim and the push-lock technology will keep it in place; when you have finished drinking, unscrew the gasket to remove the empty can
What’s the Difference?
1.Sizes: YETI fits with standard 12 oz. beer can, Brumate fits with slim 12 oz. beer can.
2.Shape: YETI is round shape, BRUMATE is flat side shape for easy holding.
3.Gasket Lid: YETI koozie has a screw top lid, BRUMATE koozie has a snap top lid that is easier to use.
4.Surface Decoration: YETI koozie apply powder coating surface that is durable, BRUMATE koozie apply muti-color painting surface that is good-looking.
5.Prices: BRUMATE is a little cheaper than YETI koozie
Which One Is Better?
There are many cold retention tests to tell us which one is better, YETI or Brumate?
To be honest, you don’t need to care so much about the difference of these tests, because eventually the test result would be closed, and you can not feel slight the cold retention difference when using the two brands of metal koozie.
So is Brumate Koozie better than YETI? Both metal koozies are of high quality and are well-known brands. They are both made from stainless steel 18-8, with advanced vacuum insulation technology that keeps your beer can cold for hours. But the YETI koozie is mainly popular in outdoor camping markets with its heavy durability while BRUMATE is mainly popular in the female markets as it fits slim can and boasts fashionable designs.
How it works?
The vacuum insulated layer between the double walls of stainless steel beer koozie can eliminate heat conduction from outside to inside and vice versa. Because heat can not be conducted in the vacuum space, the coldness is thus remained for hours. And we can hold the beer can without condensation or sweating, enjoying the ice cold beer for hours.
How Is YETI BRUMATE koozie Made?
The production manufacturing processes for a yeti Brumate beer can metal koozie is the same as that of stainless steel insulated water bottle at a China manufacturer supplier “Ecoshine Drinkware limited“, it is made by the main processes as follow:
- Shaping the double walls of stainless steel.
- Welding the double walls to join the top edge.
- Producing vacuum insulation layer and test 100%
- Electrolysis inside of the metal koozie
- Polishing the external surface of the metal koozie
- Painting decoration, custom logo, packaging