It feels bad to drink hot water in a hot summer day on the beach or pool. And it is terrible to drink warm beer wine anytime! We love ice cold juice, beer, wine or tap water, but how we can make it happen without a cooler or fridge? That’s what a stainless steel insulated water bottle can help! The metal bottle is made by double walls of stainless steel 18-8 with advanced vacuum insulation technology to stop heat conduction inside and outside of the bottle. Such a bottle is the coldest water bottle, how it works so well?
How the Coldest Water Bottle Works
The coldest water bottle is made by double walls of stainless steel 18-8 with advanced vacuum insulation that was invented by Sir James Dewar in 1892. This is an insulated bottle that consists of two walls stainless steel that is placed on within the outer and joined at the neck. The gap between the two walls is partially evacuated of air, creating a near-vacuum which significantly reduces heat transfer by conduction or convection to keep ice cold 24 hours up.
Is That So Good?
When you pour ice water or beer wine into the stainless steel double walls water bottle, it can keep you drinks ice cold over a long day and night, allowing you to enjoy cold beer on the beach a extremely hot day. How much good it can do specifically? Let’s see our test data at a standard environment:
At a 23℃ （73.4℉） room temperature environment, initially pour with ice cold water around 1~5℃ (37.4℉), after 24 hours, test the water temperature inside the insulated bottle and it turns to be around 15℃ (59℉). It’s a great test result for a insulate water bottle that can keep water cold after 24 hours long period.
There’s many videos to show which stainless steel water bottle is best on the ice cold retention, you must be confused with that, and don’t know how to choose and buy a best coldest water bottle, here’s our opinions for your reference:
1. check the raw material of what the metal water bottle is made, because it is double walls of stainless steel bottle, you need to know if it is double walls stainless steel 18-8 (SUS304), or only inner wall stainless steel is SUS 304 but outer is SUS 201, you can confirm the information with the seller before you buy the bottle, or test the stainless steel material with a simple way as the video.
2. You also need to know what the raw material is made for your water bottle lid/cap, it must be made of Polypropylene plastic resin (5# plastic) which is FDA-approved for food contact, so you’ll find polypropylene in food containers like those that hold yogurt, cream cheese, and butter products. Because it has a high heat tolerance, it’s also often used in packaging of food that can be heated in a microwave.
3. You need to know if the manufacturer had done any chemical test, food grade test, lead test for their water bottles. A well-known brand must have these tests to guarantee the safety and quality of the water bottles.
4. What’s the product lifetime warranty, you must understand any brand or any water bottle products can’t completely avoid manufacturing defect or shipment damage. So the product warranty is what we can make sure and know how to get refund or replacement if we buy a faulty water bottle products.
How We Can Set up Business with the Coldest Water Bottle Products?
Whatever you want to set up a water bottle business to have your own private brand like “The coldest water bottle’ with existing design water bottle products in the market, or you want to create a unique custom design water bottle with your private brand for a long term business, you can contact a China stainless steel insulated water bottle supplier like “Ecoshine Drinkware Limited” whom is specialized in water bottle oem manufacturing from concept design, tooling development, mass production to final shipment to help you working from “0” to market.
How the Coldest Water Bottle Is Made
The coldest water bottle is made with double wall stainless steel 18-8 （SUS304）and is food grade, BPA free, toxic free, corrosion resistance, with a vacuum insulated layer between double wall eliminate condensation from inside to outside to keep ice cold 24 hours up, here’s the details to know the manufacturing processes at the stainless steel manufacturer factory how the Hydro Bottle Flask made……read more.
- Body Production: 1.raw material → 2.shaping of outer cup and inner tank → 3.welding getter on the bottom piece → 4. copper lining on the surface of inner tank (optional) → 5. welding to join the outer shell with inner tank together → 6. ultrasonic cleaning → 7. vacuum producing (test vacuum 100% first time) → 8. electrolysis → 9. polishing (test vacuum 100% second time) → 10. decoration (painting, powder coating, water transfer, heat transfer printing, laser engraving, silk-screen printing etc.)
- Cap/Lid Production: 1. plastic raw material → 2. injection molding → 3. assembly
- Assembly and Packaging: 1. confirm packaging requirement per PO → 2. prepare all parts → 3. cleaning dust → 4. inspect parts → 5. assembly bottle body and cap → 6. add sticker or label → 7. on-line 100% inspection → 8. pack into gift box → 9. pack into carton box → Finish
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming)
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machine around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Test (measure the stainless steel vacuum flask is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection