What Is Stainless Steel Bottle
Stainless steel bottle, a water bottle that is made from stainless steel material, is used to carry water liquid anywhere you go for your daily hydration drinking. The bottle is equipped with vacuum insulation technique plus a copper lining shield to keep water liquid hot for 12 hours and ice cold for up to 24.
How Does Stainless Steel Bottle Work
A double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel bottle is also known as a vacuum flask:
How does it work?
In a traditional water bottle, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection;
Vacuum insulated stainless steel bottle with a vacuum layer creates an airless space between the double walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay ice cold or steamy hot without condensation issue when touching it under all weather conditions.
How to design and manufacture a better vacuum insulation stainless steel bottle? You are free to contact us for technical support. [ contact us ]
- Purchasing raw material
- Cutting stainless steel pipes
- Water expansion or stretching process to fabricate outer shell and inner shell
- Cutting pipes to into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming and threading
- Shrinking bottom
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel vacuum flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Fine tune the mouth
- Bottom punching and matching
- Fine tune the bottom
- Rolling up the corners
- Flatting the inner shell top side
- Thread rolling
- Cleaning and drying
- Appearance inspection
- Joint welding
- Waterproof test and leak detection
- Matching cup mouth
- Welding bottom
- Spot welding
- Pressing the match
- Welding inspection of the bottom
- Vacuuming process inside the vacuuming equipment about 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the inner wall and outer wall
- Vacuum insulation performance inspection (Vacuum Insulation Test (measure the stainless steel bottle tumbler is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%)
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Second time fully vacuum insulation test
- Decoration of spray painting or powder coating or transfer printing
- Inspection of spray painting & powder coating
- Laser engraving customized logo / silk screen logo
- Third time 100% vacuum insulation test for each insulated bottle/tumbler/cup
- Assembling with caps and other attachments such as straws, carabiners, and brushes.
- Perform quality inspection
When you need to create a custom design stainless steel water bottle, you need to know How Much does it cost for manufacturing? and what can affect the cost?
In this situation, you are in the right place here that we Ecoshine Drinkware Limited can help you to find out the important things you should know about Stainless Steel Water Bottle Manufacturing prices costs.
The cost of stainless steel water bottle can be varied, which depends on your custom parts design and the order quantities.
There are some basic information of stainless steel bottle pricing you need to know. For example, product design cost will begin when you set up the project even the production has not been launched; the material not only affect the quality but also is the main cost of your custom bottle products; the order quantities could affect a large part of the whole cost and affect the shipment cost for your water bottle products;
You also need to think about:
- The timing of your order
- The cost of using surface treatment
- Labor costs
- Any additional cost such as packing cost, shipment cost