Tracee Mathes set out to meet that need in 2017 when she launched Swig Life™, offering premium drinkware with women in mind. The company’s cups, tumblers and bottles rely on premium triple insulation technology, including vacuum-sealed, stainless steel double-walls with copper-coated linings, but what really sets them apart is their creative and eye-catching patterns, colors and designs.
What Is A Swig Cup?
All Swig Life cups and bottles are made from double walls stainless steel 18-8 (SUS304) , which is the same material widely used for flatware, cutlery, and medical equipment and is FDA food safe, BPA Free. Swig cups with its double wall, vacuum insulation technology, plus copper lining to KEEPS HOT UP TO 3 HOURS, COLD UP TO 9 HOURS.
Care Instructions for swig cup
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine.
- Do not put Swig cups mugs bottles in the microwave or the freezer.
- For thorough cleaning, remove slider and rubber gasket from Swig lid. Clean and dry before reinstalling.
When we have a swig cup or bottle, it will get dirty after we drink with wine or coffee, then we will wondering whether we can clean it with dishwasher or not, and if so, how to do it? Let’s check and look what to do:
Can Swig Cups Go in the Dishwasher?
All Swig Life cups/mugs and accessories (lids and bases) are top-rack dishwasher safe, and help us to clean it easily, and worry free to wash it with dishwasher. The only thing you need to do is to separate the lid from cups and then put both lid and cup go in the dishwasher to wait a clean cups to drink your water or beer.
If your lid or cup is very dirty that can not clean completely by dishwasher, here’s steps how to do it:
- How do you clean the swig cup slider lid?: set the slider lid to “open.” Avoid cleansers or anything chlorine-based, but if your lid is particularly stinky, you can soak it in a warm water-baking soda solution for a couple of hours instead. Rinsing it under warm water, and make sure that all the soap gets washed away.
- How do you clean swig cups?: 1. Use warm water to clean swig cup. Pour warm water into the cup and leave it to soak over night. Clean well the day after with liquid soap, and rinse it; 2. Use vinegar to incredibly clean your swig cups with any heavy dirty inside. To do this, add vinegar into your mugs, close the lid then shake vigorously, leave it over night and add pure water to wash it completely. Finally, discard the water and rinse the cups. [Read More……]
Do Swig Mugs Cups Fit in Cup Holder?
Most of the swig cups mugs and bottles are CUP HOLDER FRIENDLY that fit into standard car cup holders perfectly. And you can take it on the go conveniently.
Some of swig cups mugs are not fit in cup holder so you should be aware of that before buy it:
1. Swig mega mug: not fit with standard car holder
2. Swig stemless cup not fit with car holder
How Many Oz Is in A Swig Cup?
Swig life offers wine cups, travel mugs, can coolers, tumblers, and water bottles with different oz. (ounces), variety of colors and beautiful pattern designs are available. Let’s have a look at how many oz is available for each:
- Swig travel mug: 18 oz.
- Swig mega mug: 24 oz.
- Swig stemless wine cup: 12 oz.
- Swig stemless wine cup: 14 oz.
- Swig stemless flute: 6 oz.
- Swig skinny can cooler: 12 oz.
- Swig bottle & can cooler: 12 oz.
- Swig tumbler: 20 oz.
- Swig tumbler: 22 oz.
- Swig tumbler: 32 oz.
- Swig bottle: 20 oz.
- Swig bottle: 30 oz.
- Swig also offering drinkware accessories, soft cooler bags.
Are Swig Cups Good?
Swig cups provide popular sizes of cups and bottles with so many beautiful design patterns to meet your needs. These bottles are made from high quality standard raw material and is equipped with insulation technology to keep our drink cold and healthy free from toxic, BPA. To prove the good quality of Swig cups, let’s see what customers rate and comment for swig cups on Amazon.
Best Seller of Swig Cup on Amazon
Swig Life 18oz Travel Mug with Handle and Lid
- KEEPS HOT UP TO 3 HOURS, COLD UP TO 9 HOURS. Double wall, vacuum sealed, and copper plated insulated coffee mug with thick, professional grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- EASY TO CLEAN, DISHWASHER SAFE coffee travel mug. All Swig Life coffee mugs and accessories (lids and bases) are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- CUP HOLDER FRIENDLY tall coffee mug fits most standard car cup holders. The perfect travel coffee mug or tea mug to go (tea infuser attachment sold separately).
- SLIP-FREE, SCRATCH-FREE, NOISE-FREE SILICONE BASE keeps your travel coffee mug tumbler from tipping over or making too much noise when you set them down.
- OVER 40 COLORS AND PRINTS to choose from makes Swig Life Travel Mugs the best unique gift idea for women, men, mom, dad, teachers, birthday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, and Holiday.
Customer Reviews of Best Seller Swig Cup on amazon
Top positive review
Top critical review
The lid leaves much to be desired. It’s difficult to sip from without dribbles. Don’t drink from it in light colored clothing without a straw. I’d give the lid zero stars. It needs a complete redesign if they want to use it for a coffee/tea mug. Also, it stains very quickly from the oils in the coffee and the clear plastic looks awful. I’ve just been using it as a lid to keep my beverage hot and removing it entirely to actually drink from the mug.
You hear what customers commented: whether you are satisfied with Swig cup or not, you will love the cups’ design and quality. It is a good cup that is worthy of buying.
How Can I Build A Brand Like “Swig Life”
Whatever you want to set up a cup & water bottle business to have your own private brand like “SWIG LIFE’ with existing design cup & water bottle products in the market, or you want to create a unique custom design water bottle with your private brand for a long term business, you can contact a China stainless steel insulated water bottle supplier like “Ecoshine Drinkware Limited” whom is specialized in water bottle cup and mug oem manufacturing from concept design, tooling development, mass production to final shipment to help you working from “0” to market