How to choose a stainless steel water bottle if you just want a drinkable bottle with no requirements other than the basic requirements of food contact safety, or you want a bottle that can keep your water solution hot or cold for hours in the heat of summer or cold of winter? Then we need to realize the main differences between double wall insulated bottles and single wall bottles.
For more information please click 6 reasons of are double walls insulated water bottle worth it?
The Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Single Wall Water Bottle
Single wall coffee mug
A single wall stainless steel water bottle tumbler is made by stainless steel 18-8 kitchen food grade material that is 100% non-toxic, non-BPA and FDA/LFGB. It is a safe and healthy vessel for your hydration drinking anywhere.
A Double Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle
A double wall stainless steel water bottle tumbler is made by double walls of stainless steel 18-8 kitchen food grade material that is BPA Free, Toxic Free, and FDA/LFGB comply for your daily healthy hydration drinking.
What’s the Difference? Double Wall Insulated vs Single Wall Water Bottle
The single wall stainless steel bottle
- It’s made by stainless steel or plastic or silicon, any material but only single wall for your drinking.
- You can feel hot or cold when touching the surface of the single wall bottle, hence you might feel too much cold with ice water in Winter day or too much hot for your coffee.
- Different custom graphic can apply on the bottle with printing, laser engraving
- It’s safe and healthy as long as its raw material and manufacturing processes is safe and clean.
- It’s lightweight, easy to take it on the go, lower prices which is good option when with low budget.
The double wall stainless steel bottle
- It’s usually made by Stainless Steel and with Double Walls
- There’s a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls to enable the bottle keep ice cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours as heat energy can not penetrate through the vacuum layer where is no air.
- You can enjoy hot coffee with a double wall vacuum insulated bottle for 6 or 12 hours up at cold Winter day, also enjoy ice cold beer with slow drinking at the beach with your friends/family in hot summer days.
- Custom graphic pictures can be applied on the bottle with printing, laser engraving, or embossing.
- It’s double weight of a single wall bottle, also double prices, but it is worthwhile.
How to Wash My Stainless Steel Bottle?
- Hand washing. Use warm water with dish soap to clean the surface of the bottle, and with soft brush to clean inside of the bottle to achieve complete cleaning.
- Dishwasher washing. You can put the stainless steel bottles into a dishwasher but Separate caps & bottle & sealing gasket to avoid any damage and have complete cleaning. Don’t worry the heat inside dishwasher would damage the vacuum insulated double wall stainless steel bottle, it’s fake news, dishwasher washing won’t damage your bottle technically.
- Read More……
What’s BPA, Am My Bottle Is BPA Free?
Bisphenol A (BPA) will be released from water bottle made by plastic material (except for #5 plastic “Polypropylene”) especially with hot water/coffee. It’s generally known that BPA would pose threat to the health of baby/children.
It’s recommended to use GLASS BOTTLE, which is completely healthy. However, it is easy to be broken when dropped accidentally, not physical safe for young children using alone.
The best choice is Stainless Steel water bottle, it’s completely safe and healthy without BPA or any toxic issue, and it’s also environment friendly and is 100% recycle and durable.
What Ecoshine does?
We are professional stainless steel water bottle OEM manufacturer factory in China, helping global customers to develop high end quality bottle for sports, baby feeding, promotion, camping markets from concept design, prototype sample, tooling development, mass production to final shipment.
The Manufacturing Processes of stainless steel bottle
- Purchasing raw material
- Cutting stainless steel pipes
- Water expansion or stretching process to fabricate outer shell and inner shell
- Cutting pipes to into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming and threading
- Shrinking bottom
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel vacuum flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Fine tune the mouth
- Bottom punching and matching
- Fine tune the bottom
- Rolling up the corners
- Flatting the inner shell top side
- Thread rolling
- Cleaning and drying
- Appearance inspection
- Joint welding
- Waterproof test and leak detection
- Matching cup mouth
- Welding bottom
- Spot welding
- Pressing the match
- Welding inspection of the bottom
- Vacuuming process inside the vacuuming equipment about 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the inner wall and outer wall
- Vacuum insulation performance inspection (Vacuum Insulation Test (measure the stainless steel bottle tumbler is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%)
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Second time fully vacuum insulation test
- Decoration of spray painting or powder coating or transfer printing
- Inspection of spray painting & powder coating
- Laser engraving customized logo / silk screen logo
- Third time 100% vacuum insulation test for each insulated bottle/tumbler/cup
- Assembling with caps and other attachments such as straws, carabiners, and brushes.
- Perform quality inspection