Hearing A Sound When Shaking Your Bottle?
One answer on www.quora.com is that when the vacuum insulation inside the double walls of a stainless steel bottle fails, there will be a sound suspicion, which is one of the reasons why the vacuum insulation of the bottle fails to keep the drinks hot or cold.
There’s a getter inside of the bottle bottom that is welded to maintain the vacuum insulation of the stainless steel bottle constantly, if the welding is poor during the manufacturing process of the stainless steel bottle then the getter will come off and you can hear a sound suspect when shaking your bottle. When this happens, your bottle will stop working to perform insulation functionality.
A Dent on Your Bottle?
There’s a vacuum insulated layer between the double walls of the stainless steel bottle to keep drinks cold or hot for hours. That’s how vacuum flask bottle works. Although the stainless steel bottle is durable as it claims, but it might have dents when dropped on the floor accidentally. When the dent is large enough to cause the double wall contact to break the vacuum insulation, it stops your bottle from working and there is no way to fix it, you have to buy a new one.
What Would Cause An Insulated Water Bottle To Stop Keeping Cold?
A poor welding of the getter would cause the getter come off inside of the stainless steel bottle, and the insulation function of the bottle then stops working. You can hear a sound suspect when shaking your stainless steel bottle flask. This problem belongs to the quality defect of manufacturing and you can require a refund or replacement from the stainless steel flask manufacturer where your bought it.
A dent when you drop the bottle to the floor by accident would make the double walls contact to damage the vacuum insulation of the stainless steel flask bottle, especially if it is a large dent. This could be your own problem to take the responsibility or it could be the design failure which lacks adequate protection of the bottle so that the damage easily happens. You can leave your questions here to get our technique support or contact us directly to get a answer about what kind of protection should a stainless steel bottle has.
How To Make Your Insulated Water Bottle More Durable To Last For Years
Of course we want to have a stainless steel water bottle that is durable enough and can last for years instead of stopping working soon after you buy it. So how to prolong the service life of your bottles? Let’s see what we can do:
1. Add a booster for your stainless steel water bottle, which can prevent most of the accidental dropping to stop dent of your bottle. That’s the easiest way you can do for your bottles already on bought.
2. The neoprene water bottle cover provides a carrying bag for your water bottle. It prevents most of the accidental drops and stops dents and scratches in the water bottle. This is a good way to protect your bottle, but it looks ugly and bloated and many people don’t like it at all.
Before buying, check with the brand of the stainless steel bottle if they have a product warranty on the sound of the bottle and replace it when you get such a faulty one.
What Is The Best Insulated Water Bottle That Stays Cold The Longest?
- Best insulated water bottle with straw: CamelBak Eddy+ Vacuum Stainless Insulated Water Bottle.
- Best Plastic Free insulated water bottle:Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated water bottle, TKPro
- Best durable insulated water bottle: Yeti rambler water bottle 26 oz.
- Best sports insulated water bottle: Hydro Flask flex cap water bottle 21 oz.
- Best overall insulated water bottle: S’well water bottle 17 oz.
- Best hot beverage water bottle: Thermos vacuum insulated water bottle, king, 40 ounces
Our pick for the best insulated water bottle is the S’well water bottle 17oz because it keeps ice water for a long time and comes in many beautiful colors and designs and is made of high quality stainless steel 18-8 material for our healthy drinking.
Swell bottle cola bottles keeps water coldest and longest at 48 hours by Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered and vacuum-insulated construction.
- The 9oz fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- The 25oz holds a workout amount of water, or an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.